This guide is for configuring the Outlook App on an Apple iPhone/iPad.
This guide applies to our Enhanced/Professional Email Plans only. If you are unsure of which email plan your account is on, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.
When adding a new account to your phone, it can take some time to synchronize with the server. Please allow at least 30 minutes for any inconsistencies to resolve themselves. Using a strong WiFi connection is highly recommended for the initial setup and synchronization.
- From the home screen, tap on the Outlook application.
- Select Get Started.
- If you wish to receive notification from the Outlook app select Notify Me, otherwise select No Thanks.
- Enter your email address and select Add Account.
- If it requests you select an email provider, select Exchange.
- Enter your email password.
- Turn on Use Advanced Settings by tapping the On/Off toggle switch. Additional fields will appear.
- Enter: mail.bbits.ca into the Server field. Under Username, enter your email address.
- Scroll down and select Sign In.
- If the following popup appears, select Continue. This popup is simply informing you that it may take some time before all of your email, calendar and contact data appears.
- Your email account is now setup and ready to use.