- Before starting, please ensure Outlook is closed.
- Download the Zimbra Connector for Outlook add-on and install it on your computer. Accept all of the default settings.
- After the Zimbra Connector for Outlook has been successfully installed, Go to the Start menu and open Microsoft Outlook.
- Once the Outlook is open, click File in the top left corner and under Info, click Add Account.
- Select "Manual setup or additional server types" and click Next.
- Select Other, then Zimbra Collaboration Server, and click Next.
- Enter your account information under the Server Configuration tab:
Type passwords slowly and check each character after entering. Most setup issues are due to mistyped passwords, which is easy to do on a mobile device.
Once you have entered your account information, click OK.
The account setup will now be verified:
If verification fails and you see this screen. Click OK. Ensure that the information you entered in Step 6 is entered correctly and click OK again.
If successful, you will see this screen. Click OK.
Your email account is now setup and ready to use.