Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Open a new email message by selecting New Email within the top left-hand corner.
- Under the Messages tab, select the Signatures drop-down than Signatures...
- Open Microsoft Word and choose to create a blank word document.
- Select each signature listed and copy the signature to a Word document.
- Save the Word document to a save location.
Table of Contents
To check if you have any existing rules create, please perform the following steps.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Under the Home tab, select the Rules drop-down than Manage Rules & Alerts...
- If no rules exist no further action is required. If rules do exist, (shown below) please continue with the following steps.
- Select Options.
- Under Import and Export, select Export Rules. Save the rules to a save location.
- Your Outlook rules have now been backed up.
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Select File.
- Within the left-hand column select Options (bottom of column). A new window will appear.
- Select Add-ins within the the left-hand column. All add-ins will be shown.
- Determine which add-in's you would like to be backed up.
- For each add-in you wish to backup verify whether the add-in is an Excel Add-in, COM Add-in, Action or EML Expansion Pack.
- For each add-in perform the following actions. Near the bottom of the page, select the type of add-in you wish to backup than select Go. A new window will appear.
- Selec the add-in you wish to backup then select Browse.
- The add-in file will now appear within a new window. Select the respective add-in, right-click and select Copy.
- Browse to the location you wish to save your add-in, right-click and select Paste.
- The add-in has now been backed up. Please repeat Step 5 through Step 11 until all add-ins have been backed up.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select the three dots drop-down within the top right-hand corner, hover over Bookmarks and select Bookmark manager.
- Select the three dots drop-down within the top right-hand corner, then Export bookmarks.
- Browse and choose a save location to save your bookmarks then select Save.
- Your Google Chrome bookmarks are now exported.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select the Star within the top right-hand corner.
- Select the arrow drop-down and select Import and export...
- A new window will now appear. Select Export to a file.
- Check Favorites than select Next.
- Select the top of the folder heirarchy then select Next.
- Select Browse and choose a save location to save your bookmarks. Once selected press Export.
- Your Internet Explorer favorities are now exported.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Select the bookmark icon within the top right-hand corner then select Show all Bookmarks.
- Select the Import and Backup drop-down and select Backup...
- Browse and save the file to a save location.
- Your Mozilla Firefox bookmarks are now exported.