The following procedure will guide you through the process of accepting a calendar that was previous shared with you. Once accepted, the calendar will appear within your existing list of viewable calendar.
Login to https://webmail.bbits.ca
Enhanced Plan https://mail.bbits.ca Professional Plan https://mail.bbits.ca
Login using using your email username and password.
- Select Preferences from the top bar.
- Within Preferences, select Sharing from the left-hand side bar.
- If the calendar was shared via a distribution list, the calendar will be available for acceptance without any further steps as shown below.
If however the calendar was not shared via a distribution list, a quick search is required to reveal the share. To do so, select Show folders shared with me by the following user: and enter the email address of the user who has shared a calendar with you. Once enter, select Find Shares.
The shared calendars of the searched user will now be listed below.
- Once the share has been located, select Accept to enable viewing of this shared calendar.
- A popup will appear requesting the name and colour you wish the for calendar to be. Select your preferences and click Yes.
- The calendar will now appear within Zimbra under the Calendar tab. If using Outlook with Zimbra's Outlook Zimbra Connector, restart Outlook to have the calendar automatically appear.