- Access the CPanel Login page.
- Select Reset Password.
- Enter your Username and select Reset Password. If you do not know your username, please contact us.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and select Send Security Code.
- An email with a security code will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Please take note of the Security Code.
- Enter the Security Code and select Submit.
- If accepted, you will now be allowed to update/change your password. Please enter a new password in both boxes provided and select Set Password.
Note title Password Complexity All passwords The password MUST be a minimum 8 characters long in length and include one uppercase character, lowercase character and number. Strong passwords are required as accounts compromised by malicious individuals commonly result in sites serving their customers with malware, viruses or unsavory content.
- Your password has been changed. You will be notified that all MySQL and FTP passwords associated with your account have been updated.
- Select Login to cPanel to login with your new password.