- Click on the Virtualmin tab, Select the virtual server/domain from the drop-down that you want to enable SSL on, and then Click on Edit Virtual Server
- Click on Enable Features to expand the options list and check the box for SSL website enabled? Click Save Virtual Server once completed.
- Click Server Configuration, then click Manage SSL Certificate, and finally click the Let's Encrypt tab.
- Under the Request certificate for section, click the radio button beside Domain names listed here. Enter in the root domain, and the www domain separated by a new line.
- Ensure that the radio button is selected for auto renewal of the certificate. It should default to 2 months. This can be changed to renew more frequently, but 2 months is adequate.
- Click on Request Certificate, and after a short time, it will install the certificates onto the site. Note that this will not automatically force traffic over to SSL, that will need to be done separately.