- Login to https://webmail.bbits.ca using your email username and password.
- After successfully logging in, select Preferences from the top bar.
- Within Preferences, select Out Of Office from the left-band side bar.
- You should now be presented with the following options:
- To setup an Out Of Office reply, select the Send auto-reply message radio button. Next, within the Auto-Reply Message field, type in the message you wish for senders to receive while you are away.
- With your message ready, select your desired time period. Use a builtin calendar via the drop-down arrows to make selecting your dates easier.
If you wish for individuals who are outside of your domain to receive a different message, check Send different auto-reply message to external senders and place your message within the provided field below.
- With everything setup, select Save in the top left hand corner of your web browser for the Out Of Office reply to take effect.
- Thats it! To test, send yourself an email message: